RE: smooth pits

I shave my pits too. Not to lower the tone, but I find that in the summer months after a long day in the office I'm much more likely to start to get a little whiffy if I don't. Not to mention I much prefer the look and feel of being smooth. I tend to shave all of my torso. I shave my legs for the summer but tend to let it grow over the winter due to the effort of the upkeep and the limited opportunity to be unclothed. I don't shave my arms mostly because there's so little hair there in the first place it hardly seems worthwhile.

This post was edited

I am totally smooth and have been for 20 years. I find armpit hair disgusting and have never had it. In fact I hate all body hair!

This post was edited

I've been using Veet cream. It works on my pits, hands and toes, but does nothing for my pubic hair.

This post was edited

Physiologically, trimming or shaving cannot reduce sweating. By eliminating the hair you reduce the surface area and surface tension allowing the sweat to evaporate and not collect. This should reduce the effects of sweating.

This post was edited

To me, it doesn't reduce the sweat but it does reduce some of the sweat smell. Perhaps because the hair is not there to collect the dampness.

This post was edited

waxed yesterday neck to toes. love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

I have smooth pits also because helps with the cleaner look and feel. It helps to keep them drier and cool especially when working.

This post was edited

shaved from head to toes, wouldn't want it any other way, the look and feel is amazing

This post was edited

I shave my pits. I use a Philips Bodygroom for my whole body. The only place for hair is on my head. But very short. I feel much better without hair now.Hey man, do you use the body groom to do your pubic area also ?

This post was edited

I shave all including underarms; love the total smooth look.

This post was edited