Goa carnival 2013

we had fun at the carnival, met a biker guy from jharkand and he stayed at our place for a few days took him to the beach we all had a nude swim it was fun. so what is new in your life? any nudist adventure??

This topic was edited
RE: Goa carnival 2013

we had fun at the carnival, met a biker guy from jharkand and he stayed at our place for a few days took him to the beach we all had a nude swim it was fun. so what is new in your life? any nudist adventure??Hi Both of you,Nice to hear. Hope enjoyed a lot. Upload some more photos to our group. for us we are in work place enjoying nudity with work... LOL...Chow...

This post was edited

i did upload some pics i guess naked weddings has been busy, waiting for him to aprove it.

This post was edited

you can upload in your own group , I hope no approval required there ? By the way who was that biker? Is he a member of our group?

This post was edited

well we found that biker on another site he has been traveling for more then 8000kms on his bike and is continuing on to do the full of south india. we actually had no plans to go nude with him but after he stayed with us for a few days and got to know him we decided to go nude with him on the beach and he loved the idea we told him only he would be nude but when we reached the beach all 3 of us striped off but he was shy about being nude around us..

This post was edited