Modeling workshop at Mid-Winter Festival

If anyone is planning on going to the Mid-Winter Naturist Festival this weekend at Sunsport Gardens in Loxahatchee, Florida, I'm presenting a workshop on how to become a figure model at 1:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 18, 2013.I hope some of you come and give your input as I try to convince other naturists the joy of modeling.

This topic was edited
RE: Modeling workshop at Mid-Winter Festival

If anyone is planning on going to the Mid-Winter Naturist Festival this weekend at Sunsport Gardens in Loxahatchee, Florida, I'm presenting a workshop on how to become a figure model at 1:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 18, 2013.I hope some of you come and give your input as I try to convince other naturists the joy of modeling.I would love to attend. I hadn't heard about the festival. Perhaps next year ,

This post was edited
RE: Modeling workshop at Mid-Winter Festival

Sorry you weren't aware of the festival. The Naturalist Society puts them on all over the country and this one if Florida is usually well attended because of the break for northerns in the Sunshine State.Keep an eye on the Sunsport Garden website around Nov. for next year's date. It's always over the Presidential Holiday weekend.Take care and hope to see you next year.Carl Mario

This post was edited