New young couple - looking for advice.

Hey everyone. New to the forum...
My girlfriend and I are in our early 20s (she is just 21) and we are planning a European holiday this summer. We are very interested in trying out a nude beach to see if it is for us! We like the idea of being nude in public... it sounds liberating!
We are looking for advice on good nude beaches in Spain, possibly in Mallorca. Any suggestions?
Also, are there any general rules we should follow? My girlfriend is very attractive and has a nice petite body, so i imagine when i see her nude outside i will probably get an erection the first few times :-| Do i have to hide this or are these things accepted as beingnatural? I'd very much not like to worry about anyone else and just get on with our day at the beach.
Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
S

This topic was edited
RE: New young couple - looking for advice.

Always keep a towel handy.

This post was edited

Why not try the nude facilities in Glesga?

This post was edited

Hi, we are much the same, and I have the same worry regarding getting an erection, we are going to Lanzarote this year, and are going to try some nudist beaches there, one at the airport and papagayo

This post was edited

Hey everyone. New to the forum...My girlfriend and I are in our early 20s (she is just 21) and we are planning a European holiday this summer. We are very interested in trying out a nude beach to see if it is for us! We like the idea of being nude in public... it sounds liberating!We are looking for advice on good nude beaches in Spain, possibly in Mallorca. Any suggestions?Also, are there any general rules we should follow? My girlfriend is very attractive and has a nice petite body, so i imagine when i see her nude outside i will probably get an erection the first few times :-| Do i have to hide this or are these things accepted as beingnatural? I'd very much not like to worry about anyone else and just get on with our day at the beach.Thanks for any advice/suggestions.S

This post was edited

Here in the UK I have seen guys with erections on the beach, most people just ignore it, I've never seen anyone go up to them and tell them to cover it up, most of the time these things can't be helped. Even I have walked out of the sea a few times with an erection, nobody has ever said anything to me in a negative manner, usually someone may say something in a joking manner.
But if you're uncomfortable with it then you choose whether to hide it or not, it will usually go down itself as long as you're not thinking about it.

This post was edited