RE: Three nudists, three days, two nights and one mission - Holi at Varanasi

And this was the start. Next we ask him to sit beside Greffian and pose in nude. He did quite easily. after that we all were nude and took pictures. He was absolutely cool to strip.
We came back to our hotel and we were waiting for Nudeneil to arrive. He was flying from Mumbai. Neil reached around 5 pm. We planned in such a way that i was waiting for him on the road and grefian was waiting in the room to give him a nude welcome.
And within next 3 minutes we all were nude....chatting.....we showed him all our nude pictures with the boatman.
Neil was too excited and we started planning for the next day.
By that time, we got a call from sonachand that he and his wife are comimg. But the time they are coming would be little late to join us.

This post was edited

Suhrit.. want an elaborate description as usual..

This post was edited

Most of the time, we 3 were nude whenever we were in room. Though we spent little time in room. In the night, after dinner we opened the laptop to log in to TN and suddenly the the electric circuit got fused. It was almost past 12.00 We went to look for the room service guys. they were sleeping and almost half dead. One of them suggested us to occupy another room for the night and they would fix it next morning. we walked naked to that room. it had a balcony - we all went there and stood naked. There were people on the road - quite high on the Holi spirit.
Greffian is a good photographer, came with two sophisticated camera and keenly interested in taking pictures. I have good photographic sense.
AND Neil has a beautiful body. Any photographer will fall for him as a model.
So we had a long long photography session - in balcony, on terrace, on stairs and in room.
At 1.30 am we decided to retire to bed.
And....:)

This post was edited

Colourful trio :-) Waiting for a write up in the diary.

This post was edited

Come on suhritnew! Your diaries are usually so full of detail and well illustrated with pictures. You say Graffian is a keen photographer with good cameras and Neil has a beautiful body. And that lots of photos were taken. Don't tease us. Let's see the photos.

This post was edited

sure Olly, but before i post neil's pic I need to get his consent. Hope he will not mind.

This post was edited

Most of the time, we 3 were nude whenever we were in room. Though we spent little time in room. In the night, after dinner we opened the laptop to log in to TN and suddenly the the electric circuit got fused. It was almost past 12.00 We went to look for the room service guys. they were sleeping and almost half dead. One of them suggested us to occupy another room for the night and they would fix it next morning. we walked naked to that room. it had a balcony - we all went there and stood naked. There were people on the road - quite high on the Holi spirit. Greffian is a good photographer, came with two sophisticated camera and keenly interested in taking pictures. I have good photographic sense.AND Neil has a beautiful body. Any photographer will fall for him as a model.So we had a long long photography session - in balcony, on terrace, on stairs and in room.At 1.30 am we decided to retire to bed.And....:)And in next two minutes, greffian started snoring..... :)

This post was edited

There was sound of crackers from out side...greffian's inside.....we kept the windows open to allow the cool breeze from the river to play on our naked skin. It also allowed thousands of mosquitoes to play on our naked skin. Soon the news spread over that three naked men lying without any mosquito net. Our room got filled up with the mosquitoes from every where. It was cold...I put my hands around neil and pulled him gently towards me...hugged him tightly, it was a great feel of naked skin. He put palm on mine and our fingers inter locked...we both fell asleep...

This post was edited

Next morning, we got up quite early. It was a bright sunny day. the hotel people asked us not to leave in the morning so as to avoid the colors on our body. We just laughed out loudly. These people did not know that we came all the way to be colorful. We had a quick break fast and three of us left the hotel and reached the Ganga river bank. It was just getting crowded slowly.
We had a round of walk and found few Naga sanyasi (the naked saints) whom Greffian met yesterday. (You can see the picture in Greffian's profile).
On the ghats of Varanasi, there are plenty of palaces made by various kings at different time. There was one such huge haveli which was overseeing the river. We felt that this could be a nice location for photography. And Grefffian was a keen photographer who never seems to be tired to click (nude body..).
We had some series of photographs there.

This post was edited

This post was edited