RE: Three nudists, three days, two nights and one mission - Holi at Varanasi

This post was edited

This post was edited

We completed a round of walk along the ghats of the river. I went to buy a bottle of soft drink and on my way I met a group of guys - fully drunk..I went close to them put colors on them and saw one guy wearing a shirt which was almost torn in to pieces. I tore it off completely and made him bare bodied. I saw a smile on his face - a smile of approval. he is now bare bodied - free from bondage of cloths (at least the torso). he was looking at my long kurta, perhaps wondering whether I would mind if he tears it. I too gave a him an approving smile and he almost jumped on me and in a second parted my kurta from the middle. It started hanging from both side.....the cool wind from the river rippled over the jungle on my chest. I too felt liberated...started walking towards th eplace where greffian and neil were waiting.
When i reached there I found their eyes were glued at the stairs, leading to the water. i could hear the laughter and when I raised my eyes...I too became a statue!!!

This post was edited

@Suhritkoi lekhata shesh koro!!

This post was edited

yah..will do so soon

This post was edited

I was just thinking how to start? So I was planning to play a prank on neil. I was following him and suddenly fell him in water and stripped him...took his undies in my hand and started running with it in my hand. for a sec he was puzzled but in 2 sec he sensed the idea and started running behind me. people around us were loking at us with great amusement. I went upto the bank where he almost reached me. I handed him the undie....then it did it on me.

This post was edited

Stripping is almost infectious. there were few guys who after seeing us, became inhibition less and stripped. Greffian wa sour steady photographer who gets immense pleasure in clicking - nude body.
Me and neil started walking along the sandy expansion of the river. I was in my undies and neil was in a tiny piece of cloth which was barely covering his genitals...the cloth was also wet and transparent...with his every movement - foot step, his dick was swinging and it was clearly visible along with his bush.
he was not able to see this beauty of his...so i am trying to describe it for him. :)

This post was edited

It was a day of color festival. Three of us played holi - that is putting colors to our body. We decorated each other and had a session of photography.

This post was edited