Nudist dilemma

My wife and I have been nudists all of our married life and we absolutely love it. We are naked 24/7 at home, and enjoy going away to the mountains or beach and going nude day and night.
We have kept our nudism secret from our friends, but about a year ago we told our closest couple friend about our lifestyle while with them at a mountain cabin. There was a hot tub and we told them we would be going in nude. We invited them to join and they did. Ever since, when together,we are nude.
Here is our issue. My wife and I have become sexually aroused by them and we have admitted to each other that we want to have sex with them. It would be consensual so we are okay with it. We just don't know how to raise the question with them. When we watch a DVD movie with them at night, for example, the room is charged with sexual tension.
It has to be addressed

Any ideas? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist dilemma

If you do not want to run a risk of losing your friends, best way probably is to raise the topic in neutral situation like dinner etc. If they not into your ways, they might get edgy if raising the topic in a situation which is, as you describe it, sexually charged. Another is to approach the topic just 1+1, either male-male or female-female and thus sort of feel the ground for further developments.

This post was edited

Why am I not surprised this question comes from yet another completely blank profile ? Anyone so immature to ask such a question is not old enough to have flown the nest, let alone be married.

This post was edited

This is a nudist not swinger site.
Please address your questions to the 'sister' site.

This post was edited

HMMMMM. I guess this is another question we are forbidden to ask.

This post was edited

Is it socially acceptable to use the left or right hand when picking my nose, or should I use both ?

This post was edited

That depends, the person picking your nose may be left handed.

This post was edited

When not in a public place, I use my toes to pick my nose. Thisenables me to eat my dinner at the same time.

This post was edited

When your toes are in your nose, can you still put food into your mouth?

This post was edited

When your toes are in your nose, can you still put food into your mouth?Yes, if I don't use the big toe.

This post was edited

I now know more than I needed to know.

This post was edited