RE: This free wheeling, wild child, wife, needs advice!

Really good site from a godly and wise man that might help in case you haven't read it:
The Biblical Naturist

This post was edited

Really good site from a godly and wise man that might help in case you haven't read it:The Biblical Naturistthank you!

This post was edited

You can still practice nustism and be together. Maybe take a few days of vacation from time to time and go to a nudist resort by yourself or take a nudist friend. I would suggest a fellow female as he would probably think it inappropriate to be nude with a guy. That way you can be nude and still be with him too. Just explain that you have to be nude. The few days at a resort will help satisfy your need to be nude. It may also fuel your desire to be nude more often. I don't know. Would he at least accept that?
He doesn't mind you being nude at home does he or is he completely against it regardless of where you are?
Hope it helps.

This post was edited

Wow, Thanks for the link to the Biblical Naturist. I think this is what I have been searching for.

This post was edited

Wow, Thanks for the link to the Biblical Naturist. I think this is what I have been searching for.Right? Good stuff my new "friend"...

This post was edited