Naked driving

Frequently when I finish work late at night, i'll walk back to my car and then just take all of my clothes off for the drive home. The drive takes me about 30-40 minutes and involves driving through a well lit town too, i'm pretty sure several passer byes have seen me but hey, who cares!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked driving

Frequently when I finish work late at night, i'll walk back to my car and then just take all of my clothes off for the drive home. The drive takes me about 30-40 minutes and involves driving through a well lit town too, i'm pretty sure several passer byes have seen me but hey, who cares!

This post was edited

Hello
For myself naked driving to me can be done during the night or daytime to me driving nude in my car would be just as normal as me being nude at home i don't see the difference of course when i am driving i don't try to attract attention because i am nude i just drive like i would if i were clothed follow the rules and laws that come with driving a vehicle. Enjoy driving more and more stay nude Todd

This post was edited

yep,i enjoy driving nude during summer day and night one day i,ll get busted (lol) its always nice to have buddies for company.

This post was edited

I usually go on long drives, naked, on Sundays to the country side. No traffic, no rush, not many vehicles on the street. It is always fun to stop by a gas station or at an ATM and walk around naked casually when there are no viewers around.

This post was edited

I did that a few times. The last and the best one was after I picked my friend from train station and dropped him at his home. I entered free way and pulled over, stripped and went on 75 mph fully naked. I dressed again when I was near my apartment.

This post was edited

Have you ever looked at another vehicle as you pass them? Can you really see down to the seat? No! It is a little more difficult if a lady is topless and it is a taller vehicle, then she might be visible. Driving 30+ MPH makes it difficult for anyone to tell if you are naked or not. The only way is if you are passing a truck and the driver looks down at just the right time to take that split second look down at you.
We do a lot of naked driving in the city and country and have never had a problem. Many times we leave the driveway naked and will go till we need gas before putting on minimal clothing to refuel and then undress again. Yes, we have pumped gas naked too.

Ready to go

Naked and ready to start the trip

This post was edited

Love to be nude anywhere and anytime! But, I have driven nude from age 16 and love it. The longest drive was from Los Angeles, California to Nashville, Tennessee, was nude from the second I left LA until I arrived in Nashville, except when getting fuel, food or using the rest room. Then only wore a pair of sheer shorts, no briefs or lying and a pair of flip-flops and loose tank top. Next to nude. :) have also driven my convertible nude many times. Last year, 2012, I logged in over 2500 nude miles of the 7,000 I drove. Just mindful of places someone can snap a photo, don't want arrested. :)

This post was edited

I drive naked every time I take a trip or any drive over an hour. Lately I have been doing more naked hiking. It is such a great feeling when you can leave the house, drive somewhere, go on a hike, drive home, and never had to put your shorts on! Pop them back in the drawer because they were never used.

This post was edited

MaleNudist1966 has me beat. My longest nude driving trip was Denver, CO to Branson, MO. Even got gas nude once....after dark, large gas station...went to far pump, used credit card, filled up and left. But like him, the only time I pulled on loose nylon gym shorts, flipflops was to stop for bathroom break or gas. I hope to have a cross country nude drive this year as well!

This post was edited

Got in a bit of naked driving today. Temps are in the mid 90's here and it's shorts and light shirt weather. Easy on ... Easy off ... that's how I roll most of the time anyway! :D

This post was edited