Not a TrueNudist?

I've been thinking about the comments I keep reading in the forums where newer members are told that they're not a True Nudist. I really think that needs to stop being said. We come here to learn or share. Why attack or put down people with that particular phrase.What are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: Not a TrueNudist?

well seeing as the site is called truenudists, I would say any who join are true nudists. However, the new people may not be certified and that would be more of an appropriate thing to point out instead of whether a person is true or not. Then again why must we classify people? Are we so base in our feelings we must subjugate people to specific ranks in order to feel better about ourselves? I myself don't care about how dedicated a person is to nudism. I care more for the actions taken and words spoken(typed). Do not judge upon first impressions. We know not what situation people are in and what they are free to pursue. Otherwise I don't know what else to say.

This post was edited

I think what you said was pretty awesome.

This post was edited

I'm not sure why people don't certify after a while on the site. It's a sign of solidarity. So I have learned to be suspicious of people without any pictures or certification.

This post was edited

I'm not sure why people don't certify after a while on the site. It's a sign of solidarity. So I have learned to be suspicious of people without any pictures or certification.I certified maybe too fast.I think I paid up etc on the first day I came across the site.Then saw that it was a bit of a social mess and regretted it. It was only about $33 or something so not the end of the world. I gave up on the site really fast. So much drama.I'm glad I got a message that brought me back. And even happier to see it respectful.

This post was edited

When the terms used. Do they mean that they have no right to be on this site or simply not a true nudist by those people's definition.

This post was edited

This site is for nudists, sadly many here are not clear what nudism is!

This post was edited

Going to church doesnt make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

This post was edited

I'm a huge fan of certification, but a lot of people still don't understand that the cert pics are not required to be posted for everyone to see which I think keeps people from doing it. This site has been around long enough for people to know that the owners are not selling or posting the cert pics anywhere on the internet. Because sites like this cost money, I also think it's a good idea to require membership. I know people like to remain anonymous, and not have their info given, but the fact is, TN is a business, and membership would eliminate a lot of the fakes plaguing sites like this. I don't remember what the yearly dues are, but if membership was required, they could reduce the dues so everyone could afford. PalTalk does a system where people could join for free, chat in the rooms, but cam access is limited (10 sec max) unless you pay. Here it could work the same way where people who join for free can go to the chat room, and see the forum, but maybe will have limited access to them and other parts of the site. There are many ideas that could work because I'd rather see 20,000 good paying members where there is less guessing who they really are, than 100,000 people with over 50% of them being fake or questionable. Just my two cents.

This post was edited

New to this site, so sorry for going over past post etc. Still trying to find out more on the certificated system. Been a Naturist (UK term), for a relatively short time compared to some. But so far the site seems to works well and every one seems to get on. On a UK Naturist (Nudist) site that runs similar to this one, it's run with NO fee involved and runs well. As far as "True Nudist" define what you mean, as on this site I have not posted much, however on the Uk site I have post much more (probably as I have only recently been told of the site). That's my input.

This post was edited

New to this site, so sorry for going over past post etc. Still trying to find out more on the certificated system. Been a Naturist (UK term), for a relatively short time compared to some. But so far the site seems to works well and every one seems to get on. On a UK Naturist (Nudist) site that runs similar to this one, it's run with NO fee involved and runs well. As far as "True Nudist" define what you mean, as on this site I have not posted much, however on the Uk site I have post much more (probably as I have only recently been told of the site). That's my input.The definition used on this site such as MOW would use (read in past posts) seems like an attack against people who have a different idea of nudism or trying to find their way. It's one of the reasons I left the site.This is not an attack against him, he seems like a wise and very intelligent man. Just a shame that rather than insulting people, I'd have preferred to see him and others build people up.I don't know.

This post was edited