RE: Group Meet is planned in Oct end/ Nov mid

Dear couples,
Let we discuss here only no need to bother about anything. First of all let we finilize a date and who all are coming. Exact time and place we will communicat through phone.
Dear Pnudegoa,what's your opinion? You will be the mediator of this meeting. you communicate to everyone through email or SMS.
Pls note that raj_sharma started this meeting plan. But he is planing 16th Nov.

This post was edited

hi everyone,
we had a commitment to attend a marriage on 13 nov so can not come before that. But i can catch train to any place on 17 Nov and we had 7 days in our hand and can come any place. so please understand my issue and try to arrange dates that time.
regards

This post was edited

Dear scorpion couple,
10th Nov is you up journey or return journey? When should I book my tickets? Pls confirm.Till now who all are confirmed?

This post was edited

reaching 10th afternoon

This post was edited

Could you please inform me the exact date and time? I have to book my tickets. Earlier its mention 8 & 9th.

This post was edited

hi raj, Goa dates are confirmed for 10-11-12 nov.
however you are most welcome to mumbai after that we could go to our small farmhouse at alibaug.

This post was edited

What happened to pnudegoa and mrs ? long time no message from them. Did anyone is having any idea pls ? We have lost their mob. no. Did any one can contact them and message me ? Hope they are fine and not in any trouble. Please update me and send my message to them. Regards to all.

This post was edited