RE: Blocked From Chat Room

I wish we had emojis

This post was edited

I am blocked since yesterday. I hope it is temporary

This post was edited

May be you don't know but the main rule here is democracy.Did a human REALLY type that in meaning True Nudists?? Oh goodness. American democracy it must be, the type from another planet.

This post was edited

Just re-set the Cam, angle and hair do, and everything will be "Alright" :P

This post was edited

Start with hello

This post was edited

I am blocked since yesterday. I hope it is temporarySame thing happenned to me...I'm so pissed. I wrote about it, too
None of the mods here care about anyone. You have to wonder what kind of drugs these mods where on as children to make them act this way as adultsFLAGGED

This post was edited

I am blocked since yesterday. I hope it is temporarySame thing happenned to me...I'm so pissed. I wrote about it, too
None of the mods here care about anyone. You have to wonder what kind of drugs these mods where on as children to make them act this way as adultsFLAGGED

Impressive someone your age would know how to flag a post, or even know how to turn on a computer lolFLAGGED

This post was edited

I am blocked since yesterday. I hope it is temporarySame thing happenned to me...I'm so pissed. I wrote about it, too None of the mods here care about anyone. You have to wonder what kind of drugs these mods where on as children to make them act this way as adultsFLAGGED
Impressive someone your age would know how to flag a post, or even know how to turn on a computer lol.FLAGGED

This post was edited

Looks like the UN - so many flags.

This post was edited

I was blocked too. I said nothing bad and no reason was given. Could it be a hacker or a prank? Someone wanted to get us banned?

This post was edited