Going to Gunnison again!

Hi, the wife and I are planning on going to Gunnison tomorrow, Saturday 8/24. We were there last Saturday and had a great day. Anyone else going?

This topic was edited
RE: Going to Gunnison again!

Too bad we'll miss you . We'll be there on Sunday

This post was edited

We'll be there both days this weekend. If I decide to put it up, you can look for a tan/beige windscreen. Greg..We'll have an American Flag beach umbrella. We usually park near the lifeguard station too. We'll keep an eye out for you.
J & B

This post was edited

My wife and I were there yesterday and there was a huge group who had an MC leading them in games. Just next to the second lifeguard stand . How do I get involved with those fun people . May go tomorrow Sunday

This post was edited

Thanks for the Tip we will look for you

This post was edited

Thanks for the Tip we will look for youI was there today and it was great . Gregg I am sure I saw you talking To the group under the American flag umbrellaI was sitting just south of them a blanket or two away.

This post was edited

Aljones, you should have come over and said hello. We don't know many people there yet and didn't know to look for you.. Yes, we did meet Greg. Great guy, knows everybody there! He introduced us to another TN couple.We're going to bring guitars next time and jam with them.It was a fantastic day at the beach for sure.
J & B

This post was edited

]Sorry I wasn't in the area when you guys left, and I didn't get to say goodbye. Hopefully we'll see you back on the beach before the cold weather finally ends our season sometime in October.Sorry we missed you too. We're going to try to get back again at least once this season. It indeed was a good day.

This post was edited