RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

I have to go topless in public,ever since my wife stopped me from wearing her bra.

This post was edited

I have to go topless in public,ever since my wife stopped me from wearing her bra.What the...

This post was edited

Sandals and one sock.

This post was edited

Do any guys just wear a short sarong which covers what it needs to from the sidewalk, but light enough to let the breeze through?

This post was edited

I always wear socks with sandals, so sandals and three socks

This post was edited

In the front yard I wear a pair of nylon shortsthat are made with a side that is open to the hip and waistband. It shows a lot, but is also very comfy.

This post was edited

People who choose to go topless in public might be a victim of "No shirt no service"

This post was edited

I usually put a T shirt and loose shorts. This goes best for me at most of the places like shopping malls, post offices, or visiting friends.

This post was edited

What do you wear when you cant be nude, such as front yard where neighbors and kids can see, etc.My wife wears sun dresses, but I end up in some cargo shorts but am looking for something to be a bit more free...:)I wear cut off shorts that are short short. I sometimes think the ladies have it made being able to wear a short skirt and let the air flow freely. Too cold her now, I am ready for summer, my shorts and a t shirt if going out somewhere. I really don't like clothes much, but sometimes they must be worn. Just got back from vacation and was at a textile beach where I was the only one in a thong. I would have felt more at ease nude, like it should be!

This post was edited

It all depends but if at a beach or resort that doesn't allow nudity I will wear a G-string to swim and sunbath

This post was edited