Sunday Oct 6th

Hey peoples...I will be at Spa World tomorrow afternoon in case anyone else is going to be out that way. :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Sunday Oct 6th

Well, Spa World was pretty packed Sunday afternoon. Why doesn't anyone talk to anyone else? It gets super boring just sitting there not talking to anyone. I enjoy chatting with folks, finding out who's out there, connecting with the world. I guess others don't like doing that. Oh well. I still enjoyed myself. I did the hot rooms as well and sweated my butt off and I also did the chill pool for the first time and OH MY GOSH it was cold! Hope to see y'all there next time.

This post was edited

See y'all there on 26 October! Agree weekdays can be nice too. Hawk will be back in USA. He's joining us! Come and enjoy yakking and fun textile lunch with tn gang. Might be there this weekend as well. Recommend James for massage! Killer, but feel great afterwards!

This post was edited

What they said. Hopefully I can finally get back and see my buddies. Arrgh

This post was edited

We miss ya! Let's go nude sailing again soon! We need Cap'n Mark and First Mate Hawk!!! And bring new cabin boy, Billy! LOL

This post was edited

Yeah, it's hard to start a conversation with other naked guys there unless there is a previous connection. I understand, most of them are not "nudists" but just guys going to a Spa and for them it's more like being in a gym or locker room I guess. Don't talk naked to naked strangers.
On the other hand, when you go and meet up with other TN guys there, we're nudist, we chat and socialize naked, no problem.
I plan to do the Oct. 26 Spa World trip. It's a great place and I enjoy the company of the TN guys, and even getting "dressed" for lunch is fun when you're with friends and just taking a short break from the pools.
Hope to see all my TN friends at Spa World for HAWK's last hurraw! (He started the group going there, but he's moving and this will be his last time, so hope we will all try and make it the biggest turn out ever.)

This post was edited
RE: Sat Oct 26th

You guys are gonna make me Cry :-( Yes I wil miss each and everyone of you.
Finally here at home from my travels thru Asia and unable to sleep for my body clock is all jacked up !
The plan still on for me to see all of you on the 26th of October one last time.
And yes I plan on coming down next July-2014 to go camping in VA, to hit the Nude Beach in NJ, to go nude sailing with SailerMark and of course to visit Spa World and Pine Tree.
All of that if I have it my way and so with that said, mark your calendars and save some $$$ to join me and my TN friends in our adventures next Summer.
For now xoxoxoxo . . . Luv'u'ol . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Hawk....I CANNOT make it o the 26th....I wish I could. You started great tradition.

This post was edited

Hawk for King, Hawk for King!!! Can't wait for the Hawk Schedule for next summer!!!! Fun!

This post was edited

Hope I can finally join the gang on the 26th! Also, did somebody say NUDE SAILING?!?! I could trim your jib! LOL

This post was edited