nude meet

Hello All.. if any one planning for nude meet let us know ... we would be happy to join in.
CheersRamesh & Ramya

This topic was edited
RE: nude meet

Hi Ramesh and Ramya,
Next month there are nude meet in my home Hyderabad. Could you pls join?

This post was edited

Hi Ramesh and Ramya,Next month there are nude meet in my home Hyderabad. Could you pls join?wish we cud make it!
we are going Goa in Nov end!
Hopefully wud meet Pnude and wife there...
never been to Hyd ever...

This post was edited

we are also planning to go goa in end nov, plz tell ur dates so that we can co - ordinate with each others
regards
or dates are 25/26/27 nov (one of these only)
regards

This post was edited

hiwe wud be there till 30 Nov...Date or arrival wud be around 23-24 Nov.I am sure u wud meet up Pnude too. we will be in touch.
stay nude
Ronit n Amisha

This post was edited

@ Ronit n Amisha we r planning to come on 28th, 29th, 30th and 1st and planning leave back on 1st Nov night.. so u guys now any place which is good for stay.. as its been too longvisingGoa..cheers !!

This post was edited

@ Ronit n Amisha we r planning to come on 28th, 29th, 30th and 1st and planning leave back on 1st Nov night.. so u guys now any place which is good for stay.. as its been too longvisingGoa..cheers !!hi Ramesh
just mailed u on ur gmail id about where to stay if u coming after long time. It wud be better if u stay at places where u can get better transportation!

This post was edited

Hello .. Plan is fixed me and Ramya are r leaving Bangalore on 27th Nov and will be there on 28th, 29th, 30th and 1st Dec night leaving back from there... we r planning to stay @ Bridge N Tunnel | Palolem Beach .... So lets have some nude fun .. cheers ;)

This post was edited

hey guys i know r707bn7911 is coming to goa. what about the rest of you like 2824 and rajsharma?????? what are the dates you guys planning to be there in goa?

This post was edited