Warm December days

Ahhhh a hint of spring was in the air in mid December. I got to enjoy the warm weather and finish putting the garden to sleep till spring really gets here. These days are just evil teases!!! Merry Christmas to all my naked gardening friends, and a very merry nude year to all.

This topic was edited
RE: Warm December days

Would you believe low 80s yesterday in the Midlands of South Carolina?! Makes one want to plant. I will be creating a new flower bed if it doesn't rain tomorrow.

This post was edited

The weather so far this year has been strange to say the least. I think we are being set up for the big rubber mallet to the head. Whawhawha lol

This post was edited

Lucky you! It's too cold here to be naked outside - except for a quick dash to the shed.

This post was edited

65f and balmy yesterday , today wet and cold - crazy !

This post was edited

Yeah the weather has gone crazy! 73 yesterday rainy and 60's today and cold back to 30's by Wednesday .strange to say the least, so I will enjoy the days as they come .

This post was edited

Lucky you! It's too cold here to be naked outside - except for a quick dash to the shed.Warmer today 6c (that's 40f) but still not comfortable outside. I just packed the car naked ready to go off for Christmas.

This post was edited

You guys are all making me jealous - it was -19 (F) here this morning!

This post was edited