Put it in your diary - World Naked Gardening Day

Gardening naked is up there with swimming naked, sleeping naked, and lying in the sun as one of the easiest and most satisfying things to do when naked.
Traditionally, the first Saturday in May is considered World Naked Gardening Day. This year that's Saturday May 3rd.
So if you want an excuse to get naked outdoors this is as good as it gets! Put it in your diary!

This topic was edited
RE: Put it in your diary - World Naked Dardening Day

I treat every warm day as a World Naked Gardening Day!

This post was edited

It will be Autumn here in the southern hemisphere and hope its warm enough for some nude gardening.

This post was edited

Yes, weather permitting, we almost always garden naked, in fact when we're on site during the summer season we rarely wear clothes for anything but WNGD is a great way to tempt people try outdoor nudity for the first time. Keep spreading the word :-)

This post was edited

Gardening naked is up there with swimming naked, sleeping naked, and lying in the sun as one of the easiest and most satisfying things to do when naked.Traditionally, the first Saturday in May is considered World Naked Gardening Day. This year that's Saturday May 3rd.So if you want an excuse to get naked outdoors this is as good as it gets! Put it in your diary! I like that im trying to find others out hear in arizona

This post was edited

I'm on my way home from a nude holiday in Spain on May 3.

This post was edited

select spots out back i can be nude but hopefully in about two years i should be able to mow the back yard nude. next yard will be flat in the back :)

This post was edited

One of life's simpler pleasures is to dig in the earth nude! It is just the natural way to get back in contact with Mother Nature. And besides who likes to be all dirty and sweaty covered in clothes. May 3 is marked on the calendar ! Stay nude my fellow gardeners.

This post was edited
RE: Put it in your diary - World Naked Gardening Day

It's on Travelites' calendar every year. In fact, we have a garden that we add/replace those plants that have faded or died.After that, we have our annual Mexican theme party, battle w/piata and Mexican theme potluck supper.

This post was edited

Wehave the date marked in the diary - all we have to do is keep fingers crossed for some half decent weather!!G&J

This post was edited

Looking forward to WNGD. In the past I have had to work these days. Not this year. My wife has agreed to participate with me so we will be spending the day planting celebrating the day in it's fullness. Even though I garden sans clothing as often as I can, it will be cool to support a day set aside on the calendar for it with the rest of you guys.

This post was edited