What's your manscaping routine?

Share your routines, hints and tips. How do you keep yourself looking at your best?

This topic was edited
RE: What's your manscaping routine?

Being a smoothie, I give myselfa full body shave about every 2 days. I use a safety razoron the more sensitive areas and a Norelco razoron the rest of my body.

This post was edited

I will dry shave my balls and shaft everycouple of days. I also will trim my chest hair in the summer every month because it gets very long. Everything takes me about 30 seconds to do.

This post was edited

I not only manscape myself I manscape others and have for the 5 years, I d have one tip that most make the mistake doing, never never never use shaving cream, it is nothing but soap and will dry you out, I use hair conditioner leaves you smoother and moistens at the same time so no razor bumps or itch and all you have to do is wipe with a damp towel,

This post was edited

I shave smooth with a landing strip leading down to my manhood.

This post was edited

I not only manscape myself I manscape others and have for the 5 years, I d have one tip that most make the mistake doing, never never never use shaving cream, it is nothing but soap and will dry you out, I use hair conditioner leaves you smoother and moistens at the same time so no razor bumps or itch and all you have to do is wipe with a damp towel,

Great tip! Thanks for sharing. I have used conditioner on occasion myself actually

This post was edited