Welcome

Welcome to all of the new members to the group. I am so pleased that the group is of appeal to guys and that in only a few days of the group being set up, membership has risen to 22!!
Great to see a few posts too. Thank you if you've joined the discussions. If you haven't do feel free. If the topic you're interested in hadn't yet come up, I'm sure it will but you can also drop me a note if there's something you'd like me to post.
You can also put your pictures up to show your manscaping and grooming to other members. I'm working on doing a demo video for how to shave your scrotum. Any other demo videos you'd like, again just ask.
Share the group with your friends. I'd love to see us at 50 members by the end of January because the more members, the more lively and informative the discussions can be.
Finally. I'm going to post a little personal tip which is something I do to ensure that I have neat pubic hair. Look out for the thread. It's such a simple, but very effective trick.

This topic was edited
ALABAMA MANSCAPINGRE:Welcome

I found a wonderful place in Birmingham Alabama-- BRAZILLIAN WAXING by Marci-- Only 2 gals there work on men below the waist and my tech (ALLISON) will get EVERY hair... especially love my ass crack slick-- very hygienic....

This post was edited