RE: Who's going to cap d'agde this year

Hi everyone, I'm going to cap d'agde this year, I haven't got final dates but it will be in july/august. Who else is going? Would be good to see you there.Yes we are going mid August -4th Sept we cant wait !!!!

This post was edited

Going in the middle of August, can't waitJust came back, was awesome and you all must go. Thinking already of going back.

This post was edited

i was there in may, def going back next year, prob end aug/early sept , great place to be !!

This post was edited

I'll be there 4-11 September - happy to meet with any guys there at that time xo

This post was edited

I've finally booked going to be in Cap d'agde from 4 - 8 September, I'm so excited. I'll also be checking out other nude beaches in the south of France for the week prior. Who else will be around?

This post was edited

I'll probably be there from September 20th to 22nd.

This post was edited

Hi everyone, I'm going to cap d'agde this year, I haven't got final dates but it will be in july/august. Who else is going? Would be good to see you there.Just booked, going to be in Cap d'agde between 4 and 8 September.Hi!How are you?Just saw that you are going to Cap this weekend. I also intend to go these days. Was it easy to book a room/appartment. If you like we can share.Nude hug,Robert

This post was edited

Is there anything to do there the first week of October?

This post was edited