RE: February at Spa World

Thanks to all who showed up, and a special thanks to wholenoteman for the heads up on the GROUPON. Had a blast and was nice to see the group grow as some who of late have not been able to make it and still there are new folks each month. What a great way to meet True Nudists. Hope to see you all next month. Mark

This post was edited

Had a great first experience at this event! Forgive me if I didn't get around to introduce myself to everyone yesterday! The place and the experience was so new to me that my wandering instincts got the better of me!Hey, buddy! Sorry, I still don't know what you look like! I'm glad you enjoyed your day at Spa World, though! Hope you will continue to join the TN gang there! Next time, flag me down and tell me who you are! LOL

This post was edited

It was very nice to meet you in person and to see old faces. We had a great time.I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk on Saturday! Hope we have more opportunities to get to know each other.

This post was edited

Thanks to all who showed up, and a special thanks to wholenoteman for the heads up on the GROUPON. Had a blast and was nice to see the group grow as some who of late have not been able to make it and still there are new folks each month. What a great way to meet True Nudists. Hope to see you all next month. MarkGREAT to meet you, Mark! It was great spending time with everyone! I had a blast too. I'm looking forward to the next time already! Thanks for helping make it a great day!

This post was edited

I had a great time yesterday. Question about next month, is it the 4th Saturday, March 22, or the last Saturday, March 29? Just want to be clear so I can make plans.I hope it is March 22, I can be there, but not on March 29. Thanks, Kent.I had a great time also! I'm really glad you came! I look forward to seeing you again, at Spa World, or wherever. We are not that far apart...we'll have to plan something!
As for the next gathering, traditionally it's been the last Saturday of each month. I will be bummed if you can't make it!
George

This post was edited

Sorry wasn't able to make it this month and April is booked solid on my weekends, but may be there in May!

This post was edited

How to I.D. our fellow TN Friends/MembersFriends of TN. As we all know there have been several discussions as of how to identify who belongs to TN while on a Naturist/Nudist setting, right?
Well, Ive came across a temporary solution, Itriedit at Spa World and it worked perfectly. And so with that said I wanted to share with all of you, and so here we go . . .
Forabout $5.00 USD you can have a plain green silicone wrist-band delivered right to your front door.
Either from Amazon.com or directly from the supplier at HDE:
shophde.com/p139.html
Green Silicone Wristband
SKU:P139 UPC:608729488347
Once again Id like to remind you that this is a temporary solution as we all wait for Actual TN Merchandise to be developed and available to all of us.
Please feel free to copy and paste this information and share with everyone you know at TN, the best site in town, and as always feedback is always welcome.
May all of you have a great, and whatever you do, do it in da'nude. XoxoxoxoHawk

This post was edited