Visitors and staying nude

So just curious, when i have friends over they know I'm a nudist and I will be naked if they come over. I ask that they disrobe if comfortable but I will remain nude. Anyone else the same. if so any issues? So far close to 100 percent who have come over have disrobed.
Everyone else???

This topic was edited
RE: Visitors and staying nude

Many of my friends know I am a nudist and have seen me naked a number of times. When they visit my home, I am naked all the time. Some of them are nudists while others are not. The nudist guys are usually the ones who disrobe as soon as they enter my house, there is no need to invite them. The textile ones, I give them their space, some go naked, while some are semi-naked in their undies, while others remain clothed, their choice.

This post was edited

We have the same kind of setup. People that know we are are nudists know that if they come over, we will not dress for them. They don't have to undress, but we aren't going to dress. We live in an apartment, so outside nudity can't happen. We get away once or twice a year to a nearby resort, but that is the end of our outside naked time.

This post was edited

I haven't been able to do this yet. I don't have a place of my own for starters, and only a select few friends know that I'm a nudist to begin with. Only 2 have ever actually seen me naked. As of right now I'm not sure how comfortable I would be naked around friends since I'm used to only being naked at home by my self. Once I get my own place I'll be naked more often, just not sure if I'll remain that way if/when friends are over. Maybe hosting a game of strip poker or some other game might help with this? thoughts?

This post was edited

Everybody knows I'm a nudist. If they visit when I'm sunbathing they will see me nude. Otherwise I respect their feelings - naked with nudist visitors and clothed with textiles.

This post was edited

Everybody knows I'm a nudist. If they visit when I'm sunbathing they will see me nude. Otherwise I respect their feelings - naked with nudist visitors and clothed with textiles.This is a good policy, and I believe that textiles would be very uncomfortable with my not covering up, even though they would be our guests in our home, although if they would like to get started in nudism, I would encourage them to join me.

This post was edited

Unless nudist friends are going to be visiting, we answer the door covered/clothed at all times. Even when nudist friends come to visit, it's a clothed event for a few minutes til they get settled. ALL our close nudist friends live in other states so when they come to visit, we usually pick them up at the airport or at a nudist resort and then drive them here for their stay.
I am usually the one that sets the tone. Within a few minutes of arriving here and getting their bags put in their rooms, offering them a drink ... I slide into our bedroom, get outta my clothes and that pretty much tells our friends to "get comfortable", which doesn't take very long at all. If they were to drive to our home for a visit, because of the way our front door faces our neighbors across the street, we'd still probably answer the door covered and once they were inside and the door closed, we'd take off whatever we had on.
Most times our nudist friends prefer to stay here and just remain naked as much as possible. We always offer to take them on some touristy outings but with the only exception to leaving and visiting our club, they'd much prefer to just hang out here and keep their clothes off.
;-)

This post was edited

TO: Nudebeachbunny:
I'd encourage the hard-line position here: as soon as you get your own place, and you've made up your mind that you're going to live naked there, do it; and tell everyone who stops by that you're going to be naked and, while it's not mandatory for them to be naked, you're prefer it greatly that, unless they have some strong resistance, they, too, would make themselves as comfortable as you are. No musts: but strong encouragement.
Might be difficult to do at first: but I think you'll ultimately end in a more satisfactory position.
Good luck!

This post was edited

It depends! Most people I know know that I'm naturist and neighbours
don't have any prob with it,but I mostly answer the door wearing shorts
though the postman doesn't mind! Last year I volunteered for a final yr
Uni student to pose for naturist pictures in my home she was doing B.A.
in photography and was doing a thesis on naturists exhibiting her work
at a gallery in London. She arrived with her friend I was already nude
and it just seemed so natural,I did a few household chores and made some
coffee with Hollie and friend being very professional.Hollie Carlin
Photography is now a well established business and I hope I played my
part in helping! Here I amm with these 2 young ladies happily
skindressed at home!

This post was edited

I have always dressed when we have visitors until yesterday morning when a friend of my wife's arrived while I was naked.
She had already seen me naked at the local nude swim so for the first time I didn't bother to slip on anything but stayed as I was.
I greeted her with "I'm still in my dressing gown" to which my wife added "so am I."
We had a perfectly normal conversation about everything except my nakedness and she only left because he dog was getting restless and needed to be taken home.

Because she and my wife were the only others present and my wife was really wearing a dressing gown, I suppose I could regard this as my first genuine CFNM session .

This post was edited