RE: Warmer times are close!

This post was edited

We had -30 (F) here yesterday morning so I chomping at the bit for the snow to stop, the sun to return and to be naked in the garden once again!

This post was edited

Well it is a pity I haven't had time to repair the fence yet, as this means I have been only able to go into the patio section so far as it is so lovely today and I have the chance so it is the first time this year I have been out doors nude, and it is only the 9th March !!!! so is very warm. There was a lot of garden jobs I would have loved to done in the nude today.

This post was edited

Fence panels are coming soon so will make the garden more private so I can start doing nude gardening again, what good freedom that will be.

This post was edited

Those tall trees I planted are coming into leaf, providing the screening I will need this summer.

This post was edited

it's been beautiful in the southern USA, gardening and cutting grass, my leyland cypress are growing pretty good - a few died but most are 5-6 foot so need to replace a few.

This post was edited

Warmer weather sounds good, however now it gets cold and freezing here before warmer weather returns to this part of the world.

This post was edited

Summer finally arrived so I could spend the day naked in the garden.

This post was edited

Yesterday was the time this year I got to spend the whole day nude in the garden. Sure is nice to feel the sun on my body and dirt on my feet! I think I need to find a way to spend the summer here and the winter in the southern hemisphere.....

This post was edited