Dipilatories

Has anyone on here used a cream to remove hair? I've used Magic Powder before and it worked well but hard to mix up. You leave it on for 6-7 minutes and just rinse off and it's silky smooth and no irritation afterwards. It lasts a little longer than shaving as well. They have it in cream form too and much easier to use. Have never done my crack before but am going to give it a try. Worked really well on the hair on my ears which is really annoying and hard to shave without cutting myself.

This topic was edited
RE: Dipilatories

I used Veet - it was supposed to be good for short hair as well but it didn't nothing for my balls. Otherwise it did quite well from neck to toes. I left it on a few minutes longer as this is not a product designed for men. I also did my crack but I made sure to keep my cheeks spread so nothing got close to my anus. When the time was up I used a wash cloth and wiped the hair away. It took 2 times, 3 days apart before I think it got rid of most everything. I did it about 1 week later as a touch up as I started to get stubble on my chest and pubic area. It was good for my smooth vacation on a nudist beach, since then I've decided to just clip my body hair and continue shaving my balls.

This post was edited

I use nair hair remover on my legs and down there leaves skin nice and smooth put nair on leave on from 3-10 minutes and rince off do not use soap where you put nair pat dry leaves skin soft and smooth

This post was edited

I used the Magic powder cream this past week on my privates and the crack/anus area and it worked well and didn't really burn anything. Had been wanting to try it on my anus/crack and glad I did. Don't know how you could shave that by yourself very easily. Really didn't want any knicks down there. I could feel it when it was on but no damaging effects afterward. I'm sticking with that for a while.

This post was edited