Laser hair removal - down there.

I went for a consult yesterday and had my first session. I was told to stop shaving a week prior so they could see the amount of hair. I had laser hair removal on my back a few years ago and am very happy with the results. I showed up and disrobed, the technician looked and told me I am not very hairy in that area and while there are a few gray hairs they are minimal so I should have good results. I proceeded with the session and the technician started the laser: the base of my penis, my scrotum, my perineum and just around my anus. The pain is a quick sharp sting when it zaps the follicle. Some were a bit more of a sting than others but not OUCH. I still have pubic hair which I prefer to have, I just keep it clipped. Now I'll wait and see if I notice any decrease in the amount of hair before I schedule another session in 6-8 weeks.

This topic was edited
RE: Laser hair removal - down there.

Brilliant post. Thanks for sharing. I'd never even comprehended that guys would or could have laser removal for those bits. Keep us up to date with how you progress with it.

This post was edited

I went for a consult yesterday and had my first session. I was told to stop shaving a week prior so they could see the amount of hair. I had laser hair removal on my back a few years ago and am very happy with the results. I showed up and disrobed, the technician looked and told me I am not very hairy in that area and while there are a few gray hairs they are minimal so I should have good results. I proceeded with the session and the technician started the laser: the base of my penis, my scrotum, my perineum and just around my anus. The pain is a quick sharp sting when it zaps the follicle. Some were a bit more of a sting than others but not OUCH. I still have pubic hair which I prefer to have, I just keep it clipped. Now I'll wait and see if I notice any decrease in the amount of hair before I schedule another session in 6-8 weeks.I have been going off and on for a year now. Between laser and electrolysis, I am hairless from the thighs to the neck. I chose to have the pubic hair removed. Seemed each session she took a little more until there was an absurd little patch. Gone. Love it.

This post was edited

I went for a consult yesterday and had my first session. I was told to stop shaving a week prior so they could see the amount of hair. I had laser hair removal on my back a few years ago and am very happy with the results. I showed up and disrobed, the technician looked and told me I am not very hairy in that area and while there are a few gray hairs they are minimal so I should have good results. I proceeded with the session and the technician started the laser: the base of my penis, my scrotum, my perineum and just around my anus. The pain is a quick sharp sting when it zaps the follicle. Some were a bit more of a sting than others but not OUCH. I still have pubic hair which I prefer to have, I just keep it clipped. Now I'll wait and see if I notice any decrease in the amount of hair before I schedule another session in 6-8 weeks.Will be interested in your observations. I am also thinking of this done.I just want the penis and scrotum done

This post was edited

My Singaporean friend has his whole body lasered (IPL) - the results are amazing, but of course Asian guys don't have that much hair on their bodies to begin with. He had six sessions and now goes once every 6 months just for maintenance.

This post was edited