for nude steam users

This topic was edited
RE: for nude steam users

Im confused as to what you mean by "steam users." If you are referring to the online video game download manager... then I would say I don't have a account but I've heard of it.

This post was edited

I had assumed users of steam rooms and/or saunas in the nude. Not sure what the original posting is getting at though. I live in the UK and only use Saunas or steam rooms on holidays (usually on cruise ships) where they are generally single sex and most users are nude. In UK leisure centres they tend to be Unisex and most insist on costumes which is a shame.
If the starter of the thread gives us a clue as to their intent an intelligent debate may follow.

This post was edited

The OP has not signed on since the posting.
Bob

This post was edited

I had assumed users of steam rooms and/or saunas in the nude. Not sure what the original posting is getting at though. I live in the UK and only use Saunas or steam rooms on holidays (usually on cruise ships) where they are generally single sex and most users are nude. In UK leisure centres they tend to be Unisex and most insist on costumes which is a shame.If the starter of the thread gives us a clue as to their intent an intelligent debate may follow.I never thought about that. You are probably right, as to what the starting poster might of meant.
if that was what they meant then I would answer yes I have... but only once. I was at a nudist resort with my now ex and they had a sauna that we both used and had chatted with a few of the other guests.

This post was edited

really really you don't know steam steam is an PC game platform created by gab newel half life ring an bell. half life greatest frist person shooter of all time?

and now you know about steam

This post was edited