Exciting news coming re a new product for manscapers...

Just going to tease this out. Got news of a great new product which has hit the market specifically with body conscious male groomers in mind.Reply to this post with 'yes' if you can't wait to hear about it.

This topic was edited
RE: Exciting news coming re a new product for manscapers...

yes

This post was edited

Yes bring it on

This post was edited

Definitely interested.

This post was edited

Yes!

This post was edited

Ok. I've dragged it out long enough.....
Gillette have launched a brand new razor called Gillette Body. It's already available in the states but gas not yet been launched in the uk.They have realised that men want to take care of themselves and that it's a delicate task to tidy up your bits & bobs. I'll post a pic to the gallery. You'll notice that the head is flexible to allow for getting into the tighter spots, as well as being round edged to ensure minimal nicking.
In addition, Gillette are launching specific shave foam to go with the razor which doesn't come off so easily in the shower. There are rumours too of a genital moisturiser for post manscaping care.
This us great news, and just goes to show how much of modern life make grooming now is. I'll keep you updated on launch dates as soon as I hear. In the meantime, check out Gillette's YouTube channel fir 'how to' videos which show you how to shave your head, arm pits, back and groin.
Steve

This post was edited

Pics are uploaded. Go take a look

This post was edited

Funny you say that because that's where the design inspiration came from. It is slightly different from what I can tell, but yeah it's close

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

Yessssss!!

This post was edited

I'm not sure I see the point of a special razor. I trim my pits, chest, and pubes with the same beard trimmer I use on my face, and shave my face, dick and balls with a regular mach 3 razor. Seems to work just fine. I use a shave cream on my face in front of a mirror but most often wet shave the rest while in the shower. Before I had a beard, I wet shaved my face in the shower as well. Maybe I just have thick skin. I sometimes dry shave my face if I'm running late.
As for moisturizers, I'm a big fan of plain aloe vera, without alcohol. The one I use is clear, and feels like the plant my grandmother used.
KC

This post was edited