RE: Exciting news coming re a new product for manscapers...

Pics are uploaded. Go take a lookAny idea when this is launched in UK?

This post was edited

I use the Gillette Body razor and their shave jel - works great!

This post was edited

Pics are uploaded. Go take a lookAny idea when this is launched in UK?I go to the states quite often. I will check it out and let you guys know how much it costs and let you know.

This post was edited

Just going to tease this out. Got news of a great new product which has hit the market specifically with body conscious male groomers in mind.Reply to this post with 'yes' if you can't wait to hear about it.YES!!

This post was edited

Just going to tease this out. Got news of a great new product which has hit the market specifically with body conscious male groomers in mind.Reply to this post with 'yes' if you can't wait to hear about it.Yes want to hear more

This post was edited

Just going to tease this out. Got news of a great new product which has hit the market specifically with body conscious male groomers in mind.Reply to this post with 'yes' if you can't wait to hear about it.Yes please

This post was edited

Please tell me what it is. Thanks.

This post was edited

Please tell me what it is. Thanks.It was a new manscaping razor from Gillette. The post is quite old now. Check out the gallery for pictures of it

This post was edited

I'm not sure I see the point of a special razor. I trim my pits, chest, and pubes with the same beard trimmer I use on my face, and shave my face, dick and balls with a regular mach 3 razor. Seems to work just fine. I use a shave cream on my face in front of a mirror but most often wet shave the rest while in the shower. Before I had a beard, I wet shaved my face in the shower as well. Maybe I just have thick skin. I sometimes dry shave my face if I'm running late.As for moisturizers, I'm a big fan of plain aloe vera, without alcohol. The one I use is clear, and feels like the plant my grandmother used. KCI agree. I trim pubic area, penis base, scrotum, and perineum with the same razor I use on my face, with no problems.

This post was edited

I've been using the new razor, wet shaving in the shower & I nick myself less often with the new manscaping razor, but it is kind of expensive. I've been manscaping for many years & this new razor is a copy of the women's razor, just green instead of pink. It does work very good, but not sure it is worth the price!

This post was edited