Manscaping tool recomondations

I need some good clippers. Anyone have any clippers they think really do the trick. Also.... When people on here recommend razors, is that to shave the cock and balls bare?

This topic was edited
RE: Manscaping tool recomondations

I have a Philips Body Groom Pro. It has two ends, one is a shaver and one is a clipper with 5 adjustable settings. It has a rechargeable battery. I have used both ends. The clipper is good but it has a smaller width. The shaver I have used on my chest and pubic but I have not ventured further south with it. I still use my blades on my balls and my shaft.

This post was edited

I need some good clippers. Anyone have any clippers they think really do the trick. Also.... When people on here recommend razors, is that to shave the cock and balls bare?I should also add that I would like clippers that I can use to trim my leg hair a little.

This post was edited

I use a Wahl beard trimmer. It comes with a set of blade guards to adjust the length, much like a barber would use for a buzz cut.
I like my cock and balls smooth, so use a razor there. I use the same kind I use for my face.
KC

This post was edited

There is a new trimmer out. It's called the vacuum beard and grooming kit, and it's a clipping tool which gas adjustable grades ranging from 2 to 16 mm. The good news is it sucks up the hair at it trims so no need to worry about a hair covered carpet. Just empty the chamber when done. In the uk, it's retailing at 45 which us a good price for a decent male trimmer.

This post was edited

Forgot to mention, it's by Remington

This post was edited

I have read the reviews on this and it appears while it is a good groomer, the vacuum part is not very strong and it still leaves stubble to sweep up.

This post was edited

Really? That's a shame. Should be such a simple thing to get right shouldn't it.

This post was edited

I could see how a vacuum would be useful. I use a plain beard trimmer and generally just press up against the sink / vanity to keep the hair contained. Sometimes step into the shower, while still dry, if I'm trimming a lot.
The sink and counter top aren't too bad to clean up, but I don't like have to drag out the vacuum cleaner for the floor.
KC

This post was edited

I can trim in the shower as my body groom is waterproof, but I need a mirror to make sure I do it correctly and don't miss anywhere.

This post was edited

I don't know of any clippers that are good on the balls and shaft. Any I've tried have nicked me, while a razor has done fine.

This post was edited