RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Click on the word "Forums" in the lower left hand corner of this page.You will go to the "Nudism Forum" page. There is a "Recent Posts" button on the right hand side.

This post was edited

Hate this new format. Visually dead. And what happened to the most recent posts?Have to agree. Format change makes reading the forums from a phone is now very difficult...

This post was edited

Viewing the new site format on my iPad which I do a lot is horrible. I can no longer pinch to zoom in to be able to read things more easily, some of the buttons or options that others mention in other posts are not there, recent posts which I used all the time is not there, there is no ability to format text such as bolding etc.

I have not had a chance to get on the site on my computer.

With these changes I will be on a lot less and may not renew when the time comes.

This post was edited

I'm not having any problems using my PC. Maybe it's your IPad.

This post was edited

Hate this new format. Visually dead. And what happened to the most recent posts?

I agree this was a great feature, now its gone, please reinstate the feature asap

This post was edited

Click on the word "Forums" in the lower left hand corner of this page.You will go to the "Nudism Forum" page. There is a "Recent Posts" button on the right hand side.

Sorry don't have that feature on my tablet since the upgrade DR. Was there prior to the upgrade.

This post was edited

Sorry don't have that feature on my tablet since the upgrade DR. Was there prior to the upgrade.Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.

This post was edited

Click on the word "Forums" in the lower left hand corner of this page.You will go to the "Nudism Forum" page. There is a "Recent Posts" button on the right hand side.READ!!!!!

Grow up Thom ass

I do not have the word forums at the bottom of the page,

I don't have "Nudist Forum" page that displays a recent posts button.

Hence my comments

This post was edited

Sorry don't have that feature on my tablet since the upgrade DR. Was there prior to the upgrade.Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.
As I said, Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.

This post was edited

Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.Doctor gave me some tablets, but they didn't solve the problem.

This post was edited