RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! messages to friends

This is the suggestion I was going to make but I see it has already been suggested. This is definitely needed!
Overall, this is a wonderful site. Thank you for all of the work and effort that is put into it to make it such a great site!

This post was edited

When I click on the reply button I think it should immediatelyreact, not just sit there.

This post was edited

When I click on the reply button I think it should immediatelyreact, not just sit there.I don't think they can fix the problem, or it would have been done before now. They're not bothered about the very slow working Forum, because 99% of people are only here for the Chatroom.

This post was edited

When I click on the reply button I think it should immediatelyreact, not just sit there.I don't think they can fix the problem, or it would have been done before now. They're not bothered about the very slow working Forum, because 99% of people are only here for the Chatroom.I agree! the room is always full.

This post was edited

I would like to see more than one Chat Room. The one that we have is so busy that it is hard to keep track of conversations in the evening. Two or more with titles such as (Shaved, Young, or Older, etc.) for example would help.

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Forum Getting Slower

seems to be slowing down againI seems slower now than ever. I don't think it can be fixed, or it would have been sorted long before now. I guess we'll just have to suffer with it.

This post was edited

I haven't noticed any changes with the new upgrades.

This post was edited

Admin/Owners ... please tell me why it is that I log on, type a reply to a thread and I am logged off and my post is lost within minutes of logging on? This is very frustrating and needs to be fixed.

This post was edited

Andy sends message to Teametrue2 that way your concern might get a quicker response.

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Fix the Profile Views Counter. It is stuck on many people's profiles.

This post was edited