RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Didn't we used to have multiple chat rooms available. So a smaller group of friends could chat separate from the big room.

This post was edited

When I became a life-time member, I thought it was advertized that we had 'Premium User features.' I am yet to find anything special, except that I can see the gallery.

This post was edited

How about purging anyone who has not logged in for over a year, or two, whatever. There are way too many non-existent people who visited the site once or twice and never came back. maybe make an archive and store their data, so if they did come back (maybe for the new features) they could restore from the archived acct.

This post was edited

This is more of a bug, but when I read someone's message, it does not get marked as "Read." I have to manually check the messages and then click the mark as read button to clear them.

This post was edited

How about a date and time on the Forum posts so we can know how old they are and if we are replying to something that does not matter anyway.

This post was edited

It seems to me that the pics in the gallery just have random descriptions/titles/ The titles do not match the pic. Like maybe "Girl in the woods" when it is a group of men at the beach.

This post was edited

How about a date and time on the Forum posts so we can know how old they are and if we are replying to something that does not matter anyway.Sometime the length of time since the post appears, and sometimes it does not.

This post was edited

This is kinda fun. I think it is probably a lesson in futility, but nevertheless, it gives me a place to document suggestions, if TN ever does a re-write.

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Forum Getting Slower

Andy sends message to Teametrue2 that way your concern might get a quicker response.Thanks ... I did at the same time I posted here but no answer! ;-)

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Forum Getting Slower

COOL! My counter just started working. If I remember right, it went back by 54, but at least its counting. Thanks

This post was edited