Every man needs talc

GuysWe like to let it all hang out, but we can't be naked all of the time. With the summer slowly approaching, things are going to get even warmer in those tightie whities of yours. Even if you are a free baller, your bits and bobs will get hot and sweat during the day which isn't very sweet smelling by the end of the day.
Today's tip is talc! I know normally talc is seen as an appropriate gift for your nan at Christmas but listen up boys, we need it too. After your shower, before you get dressed, just pour a small amount on to your hand and then apply it to your groin area. It needs to go under your ball sack, and around your balls as these are the areas which get hottest. It's not nice having that 'I'm stuck to myself' feeling when you get up from your desk to grab a drink.
Personally, I put it under and around my ball sack but also a bit on my dick too. It stops everything getting hot and clammy and I find that as my package doesn't get stuck together, I still pack a good punch in my slim fit trousers even at the end of the day.
If you are a bit more hairy, or like me you have a hairy ass crack (no I don't shave that) then it's also a good idea to pop a bit between your cheeks. Feels so much more comfortable in the warmer weather, when you are sat in a hot car for any period of time.
Keep it fresh. Keep it dry boys. Trust me, you'll be glad you read this post. Reply and let me know if you already use talc or how you get on when you've tried it.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Every man needs talc

Ok first? What type of talc do you use?Second, you stated that you applied this after your shower, but try as you may to dry this or any other area of your body to the point of applying talc with out it caking right afterwards seams impossible. Do you wait a while to do this? Or is it not a problem like I imagine it would be.This would be greatly appreciated if this will solve the problem of my balls and manhood from sticking to my leg at night when I sleep, it never fails during the middle of the night that I have got to reach down and rearrange everything a few times.

This post was edited

After the shower...hair dryers aren't just for the hair on your head. I spend a few minutes doing the bits and pits.

This post was edited

I use standard baby talc but you can get masculine scented talc if you prefer. I gently pat myself dry after the shower and then apply the talc. It doesn't cake because I pour it on to my hand and then pat it on to the skin. It would cake if you tried to rub in it.I get the same problem as you with my balls sticking to my leg, which leads to having to adjust it during the night. The talc stops that completely because it absorbs any sweat. I wake up fresh in the morning with a loose, dry and free cock.Does that help? Give me a shout again if you want any more info.

This post was edited

Be careful using a hair dryer on your balls. The high heat levels can kill your sperm. If you don't have a need for live fertile sperm, go for it.

This post was edited

GuysWe like to let it all hang out, but we can't be naked all of the time. With the summer slowly approaching, things are going to get even warmer in those tightie whities of yours. Even if you are a free baller, your bits and bobs will get hot and sweat during the day which isn't very sweet smelling by the end of the day.Today's tip is talc! I know normally talc is seen as an appropriate gift for your nan at Christmas but listen up boys, we need it too. After your shower, before you get dressed, just pour a small amount on to your hand and then apply it to your groin area. It needs to go under your ball sack, and around your balls as these are the areas which get hottest. It's not nice having that 'I'm stuck to myself' feeling when you get up from your desk to grab a drink.Personally, I put it under and around my ball sack but also a bit on my dick too. It stops everything getting hot and clammy and I find that as my package doesn't get stuck together, I still pack a good punch in my slim fit trousers even at the end of the day.If you are a bit more hairy, or like me you have a hairy ass crack (no I don't shave that) then it's also a good idea to pop a bit between your cheeks. Feels so much more comfortable in the warmer weather, when you are sat in a hot car for any period of time.Keep it fresh. Keep it dry boys. Trust me, you'll be glad you read this post. Reply and let me know if you already use talc or how you get on when you've tried it.SteveI have been using powder for a good while, summer winter it does not matter. Feeling loose and free is so much better when I am powdered up.. When I grab a feel, I am very silky all day long. If it feels that good to me, just think how it will feel to you !!! Come over and cop a feel, let me know what you think !!! HA HA

This post was edited

Who were you inviting to cop a feel? Lol

This post was edited

Who were you inviting to cop a feel? LolWell if the lights are turned off, anybody. LOL

This post was edited

Ha Ha!

This post was edited

Thanks for the info, I went and bought some talc tonight, can't wait to try it out.

This post was edited

That's great news. Thank you for feedback. Let me know how you get on with it.
Steve

This post was edited