RE: First Shave at 19

Thanks for the feedback. I'm so glad that I've been able to help. At least you've been able to sleep, get some pain relief and sort your morning wood out.Glad to help anytime.I have gotten allot of help on my problem from guys on TN. I want to thank all you guys for listening and trying to help. I will let you know tomorrow what happens when i try it one more time.
Deryck

This post was edited

Thanks for the feedback. I'm so glad that I've been able to help. At least you've been able to sleep, get some pain relief and sort your morning wood out.Glad to help anytime.I have gotten allot of help on my problem from guys on TN. I want to thank all you guys for listening and trying to help. I will let you know tomorrow what happens when i try it one more time.
DeryckBetter luck with it this time

This post was edited

Second shave !!!
Man I feel good !! and I think i look good now. thanks to the guys on here telling me and showing me in some cases what i was doing wrong, second cut was sooooo much better and look MA NO BLOOD !! ha ha . yea I feel allot smoother, look allot better and am happier with what i ended up with. Little trick was to use conditioner not soap before i shaved. SO Nice Thanks guys ...

This post was edited

Another thing is to shave the way the hair is growing to start, that way is gentle at first, once you get used to it, then back shave, for a smoother finish. Moisturiser sounds nice after, I use baby oil afterwards, or an aloe Vera cream.

This post was edited

I didn't see anyone mention this. Your skin has natural oils. Warming up, helps release them, but you don't want to be under hot water so long that you get wrinkly. Soap removes the oils, so shave before washing. Goes for your face as well. It's good to warm your face with some hot water or warm cloth, even if using shaving cream.
I think most guys who use cream on their body use the same shave cream as their face.
I'm an oddball that wet shaves my cock and balls - just the warm water of the shower.
KC

This post was edited