Going bare if your hairy

Does it look strange to go bare down there if you tend to have more hair? I'm not hairy, but I'm not smooth. There would be a cut off point where the hair ends and it gets smooth. Is that weird?

This topic was edited
RE: Going bare if your hairy

It can look odd to go from hair to completely bare. My tip would be to use a body hair trimmer to gradually grade down instead of such a definite cut off point. You can have short hair around the top of your groin but still completely shave the balls and shaft.

This post was edited

I agree. I use a beard trimmer that has a trimming guide that you set the length of hair & I use it to trim the hair on my chest & belly short & then shave my dick & balls smooth & it looks really good. I'm hairy, but don't like the long hair on my chest & belly, but also don't like it when I have shaved my chest & then it starts to grow back in, so I trim it to a length that it is still soft & not too short to be prickly.I don't mind being hairy, but I just don't like it long & I'm not motivated enough to shave it often enough.

This post was edited

I've seen it all. Do what you want and screw what everyone else thinks.

This post was edited

YUP !!!

This post was edited

Thanks for all the great tips

This post was edited

I get a buzz cut for my head hair, where it is longest on top and tapers to almost nothing. Would probably work for body hair too. Too bad Supercuts doesn't do such personalized service. :)
KC

This post was edited

My personal opinion is that a naturally hairy man should be very careful about shaving, for exactly the reason you bring up. Once you start shaving, it's tough to figure out where to stop. If you want less hair, you can trim it short without it looking so unnatural.
I don't always shave, but when I do, it's just my balls and the base of my shaft.

This post was edited

My bare pubic area, penis, scrotum and anal area are waxed and waxed regularly the last two years. I'll do my best not to go back to shaving. I'm not really hairy but I do have noticeable hair on my arms, back, butt and legs. What I like is that my esthetician blends the smooth areas with the adjacent hairy areas and there's a natural looking progression from smooth to lightly hairy to natural hair growth.
If I had my way ... I'd go smooth all over but my wife loves my "fuzzy butt" so I keep the hair that's on it except for the crack of my butt where my esthetician waxes from my anal area ... out. I will be having my back done next time as well as my upper arms. I have some patches of hair that just look outta place and I'd like to clean those up. Like I stated, as I continue to have hair removed, my esthetician blends the smooth with the hairy and it's actually not noticeable.

This post was edited

Does it look strange to go bare down there if you tend to have more hair? I'm not hairy, but I'm not smooth. There would be a cut off point where the hair ends and it gets smooth. Is that weird?I saw a guy yesterday at the sauna and since we were naked together for hours I had plenty of time to see his trim pattern. Sinceit's exactly what your asking I thought I'd comment and describe him. I could see he trims his chest and stomach hair and either shaves or has a naturally hairless shaft and sack. I suspect he shaveshis sack because he has dark hair, a couple of day's worth of dense but groomed beard growth, hairy forearms and legs. But he had trimmed his pubic triangle very short, shorter than his abs and chest. Or perhaps it was growing back after having been shaved. I didn't think it looked strange at all to have an almost bare pubic area and I thought he looked great.He didn't trim his leg hair of forearms. He had no hair on his back or upper arms or ass but I think that is his natural pattern.

This post was edited

Does it look strange to go bare down there if you tend to have more hair? I'm not hairy, but I'm not smooth. There would be a cut off point where the hair ends and it gets smooth. Is that weird?Hi bud ! I 'm a hairy guy , got hair all over my body.I get someone to chave my back , but I do my own manscaping on torso and crotch and balls and even in ass hole.I love my body when smooth like that and don't mid seeing hairy legs and arms .But please be smooth where it counts. It shows better your cock and ballsIt s also much more appetising when being 69,D
Take care be smooth and enjoy!

This post was edited