Pube Styles...

After posting about the 'creative' square I'd shaped when I was manscaping the other day, I've had a few messages asking about how that looks as well as other styles that they can try.
Is this something more of you would like to get ideas on as I do have a few different styles I can share. I can detail the how to and hopefully post a couple of pictures so you can see what you're aiming to achieve.
If there are enough of you up for it, I'll get to work on it. Post a reply to this with either 'yes' or the type of style you want to know about and I'll see what I can do.
CheersSteve

This topic was edited
RE: Pube Styles...

After posting about the 'creative' square I'd shaped when I was manscaping the other day, I've had a few messages asking about how that looks as well as other styles that they can try.Is this something more of you would like to get ideas on as I do have a few different styles I can share. I can detail the how to and hopefully post a couple of pictures so you can see what you're aiming to achieve.If there are enough of you up for it, I'll get to work on it. Post a reply to this with either 'yes' or the type of style you want to know about and I'll see what I can do.CheersSteveHI there and YES, I would like to see and know how to make more creative designs. I use to just trim all pubs short and shave my balls, but that got old and so would really enjoy seeing/trying more.

This post was edited

After posting about the 'creative' square I'd shaped when I was manscaping the other day, I've had a few messages asking about how that looks as well as other styles that they can try.Is this something more of you would like to get ideas on as I do have a few different styles I can share. I can detail the how to and hopefully post a couple of pictures so you can see what you're aiming to achieve.If there are enough of you up for it, I'll get to work on it. Post a reply to this with either 'yes' or the type of style you want to know about and I'll see what I can do.CheersSteveHI there and YES, I would like to see and know how to make more creative designs. I use to just trim all pubs short and shave my balls, but that got old and so would really enjoy seeing/trying more.
Great! Short styles or more for a fuller bush?

This post was edited

If your cock has a Mohawk, does it become a mean mofo.Yep, I know its crap, but wanted off 13 posts.

This post was edited

After posting about the 'creative' square I'd shaped when I was manscaping the other day, I've had a few messages asking about how that looks as well as other styles that they can try.Is this something more of you would like to get ideas on as I do have a few different styles I can share. I can detail the how to and hopefully post a couple of pictures so you can see what you're aiming to achieve.If there are enough of you up for it, I'll get to work on it. Post a reply to this with either 'yes' or the type of style you want to know about and I'll see what I can do.CheersSteveYes!

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

YES!

This post was edited

Oh YEa Great, now that i just went smooth you are going to come up with options !!! HA HA J/K love to see other ideas.. how a bout a question mark at the belly button ???

This post was edited

I'd be interested in seeing some different options

This post was edited

I'd like to see various options. I rarely see anything when browsing pics online.
I've got a hairy chest and belly, not a treasure trail pattern. I'm not sure if I could do much unless I did something to my whole front. I like hair on a man, just not such a full bush that it hides his cock. When I manscape, I put a blade guard on my trimmer and do neck to pubes, including pits.
KC

This post was edited

YES

This post was edited