Houston Photographer Needs 50 Fun Nude Models

I'm doing a summer photo project of nude southerners. I'm looking for guys who do NOT shave their pubes or pits. I'm also looking for female models who do NOT shave their pubes but DO shave their pits. Tattoos and piercing are acceptable. All photos will be shot in and around the Houston area. I am willing to travel for the right model. I am hoping to have this project completed by mid August.
You will be given free copies of all your photos. All touch up are free as well. If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact me at jimvukovich@gmail.com asap.

This topic was edited
RE: Houston Photographer Needs 50 Fun Nude Models

I'm doing a summer photo project of nude southerners. I'm looking for guys who do NOT shave their pubes or pits. I'm also looking for female models who do NOT shave their pubes but DO shave their pits. Tattoos and piercing are acceptable. All photos will be shot in and around the Houston area. I am willing to travel for the right model. I am hoping to have this project completed by mid August.You will be given free copies of all your photos. All touch up are free as well. If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact me at jimvukovich@gmail.com asap.Wish I was in the area...would have loved to model for you!

This post was edited