Looking for Utah Locations/Activities

We are a soon to be 25 and 26 year old couple in Utah who want to test the waters in the nudist scene. Looking for groups and/or locations for nudist activities in Utah around the Salt Lake and Utah County area's.
Happy to take information for all over the state though, we may participate depending on location and mutual desire at the time of the event.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for Utah Locations/Activities

We are a soon to be 25 and 26 year old couple in Utah who want to test the waters in the nudist scene. Looking for groups and/or locations for nudist activities in Utah around the Salt Lake and Utah County area's.Happy to take information for all over the state though, we may participate depending on location and mutual desire at the time of the event.Welcome to the nudihood, I hope you enjoy your explorations and stay nude with us. :) I took a look at the www.aanr.com and www.naturist.com for you. There are unfortunately no clubs in Utah. While you may not be able to have a home state nudecation perhaps you can use the club guides and plan something in a neighboring state.

This post was edited

When it comes to landed clubs I doubt I would ever go to one that isn't AANR/TNS affiliated. Even the non-landed club I belong to is affiliated. Do meet-up groups, non-landed, and landed clubs exist without any sort of affiliation? Of course, but on the whole they tend to be sketchier and I would certainly never point a newbie couple in that direction. First experiences are the most meaningful andwithout personal experiences with a specific meet-up group I would not direct a newbie in that direction.

This post was edited

...Looking for groups and/or locations for nudist activities in Utah around the Salt Lake and Utah County area's.Happy to take information for all over the state though, we may participate depending on location and mutual desire at the time of the event.Hi, DN_Rahl...
I am in Utah, looking for places for nude activities, as well. Let me know if you find anything and I will let you know, too.
Unfortunately that Meetup group has vanished. The only other "group" I have found is for men only (Utah Male Naturists or UMeN). Thy usually have an activity monthly. I attended a 'Naked Lunch' with them last week and it was my first ever social nudist activity, and my first ever time to really be outside in the buff. It was fantastic. Loved it!
I am looking forward to more such activities, and with mixed company as well. Maybe we can form our own group?

This post was edited

I can't help you except to say Lake Powell is on my bucket list---you can rent a boat and get lost for a week clothes-free. Good luck.Having been on a houseboat trip to Lake Powell, I can't recommend it highly enough. My wife and I were on a week long trip there several years ago and it was a blast even though we were boating with textiles. We rented our own small skiff and during the day we were able to go exploring and get all the naked time we wanted. Only way the trip would have been better is if the whole group would have gone naked.

This post was edited