Favorite thing to do nude

I especially enjoy swimming and hiking nude. I think everything is better in the nude except perhaps frying chicken or bacon. I would love to be able to play golf nude and mix two of my favorite activities.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite thing to do nude

I especially enjoy swimming and hiking nude. I think everything is better in the nude except perhaps frying chicken or bacon. I would love to be able to play golf nude and mix two of my favorite activities.

If you locate that C/O golf course, please message me at once. LOL

This post was edited

The only nude golf I've found is whacking pitching wedge shots around Lone Star Resort while camping, or hitting balls into the woods with my driver. There's a couple of pictures on my profile of hitting wedge shots. What was cool was my sweet wife taking a video of me hitting wedges in the nude. You can watch all the muscles moving. Really cool.
Gator1

This post was edited

Socilize with my naked friends, go sailing on Lake Michigan, listen to classic jazz while readinga good book, do chores, builds models, wash dishes, do cooking, make love, sing kareoke in front my friends and the number 1 thing...Fry bacon with others watching! (Mostly 'cause it freaks EVERBODYY out!

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

Swimming and sex. Hands down they're thebest things to do naked.

This post was edited

If you locate that C/O golf course, please message me at once. LOL

Cedar Creek has a miniature golf course. Cypress Cove has a par 3

This post was edited

hiking, boating,swimming, sunbathing and just chillin. when swimming i like a river or the beach.

This post was edited
What is your favorite thing to do in the nude

I love riding horses nude

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude

Its got to be the beach and fishing for me. No tan lines no tight lines! Ah so what, the stories get bigger by the beer!!

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude

Its got to be the beach and fishing for me. No tan lines no tight lines! Ah so what, the stories get bigger by the beer!!

"The fish I caught was THISSSSSSSSS BIG!", said the one armed man

Jen

This post was edited