RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude

I would say hiking, skinny dipping, and hot tub. Also I enjoy being nude while on the TrueNudists web site.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude

I would say hiking, skinny dipping, and hot tub. Also I enjoy being nude while on the TrueNudists web site.

Adding working in my garden and flowerbeds, it would have to be the above. That usually means I'm at my favorite resort, Lone Star Resort in Navasota, Texas!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: Favorite things to do without clothes on

Swimming in the lake! at night :)

This post was edited

Spending time in my pool during the hot summer; day and night, working on my bikes, washing my sports car and sitting outside at night in the cool breeze.

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming

I completely agree swimming in the nude is great.

This post was edited

1. Swimming 2. Sex 3. Lay out in the sun 4. Volleyball 5. Ride bikes 6. Run 7. Walk 8. Eat 9. Play
That's a great list...would add working-out. I too would put swimming/water at the top of the list...pool, ocean, lake, hot tub, anything to do with wateris better nude.
swimming is great but sex is much better!!!

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I would have to say walking in the woods

This post was edited

IM a certified masssage therapist i love to give my massages nude it makes my clients more relaxed and comfortable

This post was edited

Oh! of course it is swimming, but also any spa activities... sauna, steam room, etc... a swimsuit in those situations is horrific! Honestly though, I enjoy doing most things more while naked!

This post was edited
fav thing

cook, or sit on the couch and read

This post was edited