RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I love to hang out with my friends at nude socials.

This post was edited
Things To Do

I like to go swimming, hiking, and play tennis.

This post was edited
RE: My favorite nude things

I have to agree with many others on swimming as one of my most favourite things to do nude. It just seems to be the way we were meant to be when swimming.

This post was edited

Swimming - the English Channel has it's moments, but drying off afterwards on a sun kissed beach is the best

This post was edited

Besides swimming, I like to hike. Out in the open. It is a wonderful, free feeling!

This post was edited

Besides swimming, just to be able to walk aroundoutside and enjoy the cool breeze on my naked body

This post was edited
favorite thing to do nude

sleep, swimming. walking on beach

This post was edited
My favorite thing to do nude

I love doing everthing I can in the nude from mowing the grass to cutting firewood, cleaning the house, washing the car, hanging out the laundry, watching tv. Just about anything

This post was edited
RE: My favorite thing to do nude

having that first morning cup of coffee on the deck in the morning and watching the day come alive...black, no sugar

This post was edited
RE: My favorite thing to do nude

having that first morning cup of coffee on the deck in the morning and watching the day come alive...black, no sugar

or...that first fresh cup of morning coffee in the hot tub at your favorite clothing optional resort (our's is Lone Star Resort in Texas) chatting with my sweet wife and some of our friends!

This post was edited