RE: Pubic hair styles

So, I've been trying out a new look with my pubic hair. Rather than my usual trimmed bush with completely shaved sack and shaft, I'm leaving the bush to grow.I am happy with how it's developing. I still have the cleanliness of a completely shaved shaft and scrotum, but have some hair above to show off my masculinity.I'd love to hear your thoughts, and if indeed you think you'll give it a try. You may already do a similar thing. If so, let us know about it.Yeah man I have always shaved shaft and scrotum but left pubic area above.

This post was edited

So, I've been trying out a new look with my pubic hair. Rather than my usual trimmed bush with completely shaved sack and shaft, I'm leaving the bush to grow.I am happy with how it's developing. I still have the cleanliness of a completely shaved shaft and scrotum, but have some hair above to show off my masculinity.I'd love to hear your thoughts, and if indeed you think you'll give it a try. You may already do a similar thing. If so, let us know about it.I've done it all....completely bare to fully haired! It depends on my mood. But 99% of the time I shave my scrotum and shaft. The pubic bush needs to be closely trimmed. I like no hair as well, and when I choose that, I use a cream hair remover, otherwise, razor bumps and itch. No itch, no bumps with hair removers.Personally, I enjoy manscaping my junk. For years I hated the hairiness, but was afraid to shave. Now, it's a hobby!

This post was edited

I go with the traditional year-round styling of shaved sack and shaft coupled with trimmed elsewhere. In the heat of SC, it's pretty warm 8 months out of the year so feels better staying thin and trim.

This post was edited