Monkey Grass

We moved on this property 17 years ago and have slowly gotten rid of most of the subject nuisance. I've started to move soil and bulbs from half of it. This fall I want to plant vegetables and seasoning plants (I have a wonderful Rosemary),I but the roots are so thick in the bed. I just can't do it. I do have an electric cultivator I was thinking would help rather than hurting my back again.
If anyone would like a couple of days (no grounds fees) on our 7 acres. We've a brand new replacement hot tub, 33x18-ft. pool with very comfortable stairs leading into the water, chaises for lounge, picnic area,plenty of shade and sun, benches, chaises with think pads (it's raining right now). It would be great to host you. I'm a good cook. We have a/c & heat in both the house & guest house. We also have 3 kittens ages 1, 2, and 3 yrs.
Our property is just southeast and adjacent to Columbia, SC, 8 miles east of the VA hospital and one mile south.

This topic was edited
RE: Monkey Grass

But for the cost of the plane ticket I would love to take you up on that offer. :-)

This post was edited

I think the electric Rotavator will take one look and burn to motor just like that, that so you will need to hire/buy a petrol one to do this method.
Sorry far to far away to come to help you as I am the other side of the pond.

This post was edited

Someone said to use a gallon of vinegar and 2 cups of epsom salts. After I go shopping this afternoon, I shall pick up some & try it. I think everything I planted has already survive till now.

This post was edited