The Triple S!

Here in the uk we are having some fantastic weather but it has been very muggy. You want to look your best out in the sun so you can show that physique with confidence and pride, but you also want to be comfortable.
By keeping yourself trim, tidy and presentable you'll not only look great and feel great but you won't be suffering from the Triple S (sweaty sack syndrome).
My suggestion is to leave a bit of pubic hair, or arm pit hair (even if only short) to aid wicking of moisture. For the gym goers who wear the professional gear, you'll be aware of fabrics wicking the sweat up off the skin to keep you cool and avoid irritation. Your body hair can do the same for you. Personally, I have let my pubic hair grow slightly longer than normal for that exact reason. I'll trim it back down to my normal length when the weather cools again.
So to look, feel and smell great in this muggy heat, my tip - leave a bit if hair.
Feel free to add your own tips to this thread guys. Happy manscaping Sunday!
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: The Triple S!

Sounds like good advice! I've been a bit lazy with the manscaping but when the weather turned hot last week I decided to give the sack a good shave but left the bulk of the pubic hair on top, thinking this was a good idea...I go running 2-4 times a week and it's made a huge difference. I don't feel so sweaty anymore!Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you've really benefitted from having that bit of hair to capture the moisture. Does it help having a smooth sack with the running? I guess it would depend on what type of shorts you wear, and whether they are form hugging to keep everything in one place or loose to allow air and movement.
I wear loose short shorts for the gym and/or cycling because I feel better with my bits being able to move freely. I' think having it restricted may cause chaffing and friction.

This post was edited

Seeing the balls again!? I know you said you'd let it go but just how much lol? Us dark haired guys can look a lot hairier anyway. I still have a pic somewhere of how ridiculous my pubic area was before I learnt about grooming. It was like a forest fire unleashed whenever I took my pants off!
That's interesting about the tight running skins. I'm not much of a runner but thinking about it, keeping it in place is probably what stops the 'jock itch'. I wear the split side shorts on my bike but I have to wear a jock underneath otherwise my balls are on show. I don't mind but the locals aren't best pleased. They allow loads of air through.

This post was edited

Ha Ha! That is a long time to leave things unattended. Bet that needed some work to hack through when you got round to it. Have the tips on here been useful? Is there anything which hasn't been covered which you'd like to know more about? I love to get member feedback so I know what is hitting the mark.

This post was edited

I don't wear deodorant. In my experience, longer hair seems to capture the smell faster, and so I tend to trim my pits shorter in the summer.
I haven't really notice a difference in wicking action, but then I haven't been paying attention. I'll be more introspective now.
KC

This post was edited