It's the weekend

What's everyone grooming or manscaping this weekend?I did my sack and pubes during the week so it's the turn of the extremely difficult crack trim for me

This topic was edited
RE: It's the weekend

What's everyone grooming or manscaping this weekend?I did my sack and pubes during the week so it's the turn of the extremely difficult crack trim for meI was waxed last weekend so I'm done for a few weeks! You'll have to find a friend to help with your crack ;-)It's either a mate or the awkward foot up on the bath edge technique lol... I usually do mine sat on the floor using my ipad camera as a way of seeing what I'm doing without having to strain into painful positions. Works a treat.

This post was edited

I need to shave my balls...Yeah, got to keep them smooth and stray hair free. What's your technique?

This post was edited

I grew out my chest hair and pubes for vacation. Back home now and trimmed a few days ago. They'll be good for several weeks. I find that my chest hair and pubes both grow slowly.
This morning I'll shave my cock and balls smooth. Just me and my mach3 in the shower. I don't need shave cream or lotion.
KC

This post was edited

hi i did chest pubes underarms

This post was edited

I use Skintimate and I do it in the shower. Shaft and sack.What is 'skintimate'?

This post was edited

I'm new to this so sorry if I'm repeating stuff you've already talked about. I don't shave smooth everywhere, just a few places. I've started using an electric hair cutter with the closest setting to trim around my groin, just to reduce the hair, not eliminate it all. I'm finding that my trimming it close this way instead of shaving, it looks better but doesn't give me ingrown hair and those red bumps. I would rather be completely smooth, but don't want to wax. So I'm here to get more ideas.Thanks for your post. You never need to apologise. As thee are new members joining all of the time, it's good to cover topics again and refresh. I hope you get loads of useful ideas and tips. If there's anything you want to know about in particular, post it or give me a shout.

This post was edited

I grew out my chest hair and pubes for vacation. Back home now and trimmed a few days ago. They'll be good for several weeks. I find that my chest hair and pubes both grow slowly. This morning I'll shave my cock and balls smooth. Just me and my mach3 in the shower. I don't need shave cream or lotion. KCA real man. Just the Mach 3. If it works for you, that's great!

This post was edited

hi i did chest pubes underarmsFeel better now you've scaped?

This post was edited

Been a while for me ... did my shaft balls periniun and hole.

This post was edited

What's everyone grooming or manscaping this weekend?I did my sack and pubes during the week so it's the turn of the extremely difficult crack trim for me

This post was edited