RE: It's the weekend

I grew out my chest hair and pubes for vacation. Back home now and trimmed a few days ago. They'll be good for several weeks. I find that my chest hair and pubes both grow slowly. This morning I'll shave my cock and balls smooth. Just me and my mach3 in the shower. I don't need shave cream or lotion. KCA real man. Just the Mach 3. If it works for you, that's great!I think it comes with time. Many years ago, I shaved my chest and belly. Needed shave cream at first, but eventually could do it wet. Same with my cock and balls. I sometimes even do my face wet. Usually use a non-foaming shave cream. I have a product I really like, but don't feel it is appropriate to advertise here. A friend who works for the co gave me a bottle and got me hooked. PM me if you are interested.
Funny thing is that I used to shave in the gang shower at the gym. I worked out in the morning before work, so that was my only shower most days. Do you know how hard it is to shave your body discretely in a public shower like that? I only did it because I loved the look, at the time.
Now, the gang shower is long gone and replaced by cubicles. I keep my chest chest and belly hairy, but trim occasionally so U don't look like a wooly mammoth. Times have changed!
KC

This post was edited