Photographer available in Dorset

I am a totally smooth Bisexual nudist guy living alone in Poole Dorset. Happy to take naked (no limits) pictures either indoors or in my private small garden. Prefer guys but happy with couples or girls. Also willing to pose for pix or video... PM me if you are keen.

This topic was edited
RE: Photographer available in Dorset

I am a totally smooth Bisexual nudist guy living alone in Poole Dorset. Happy to take naked (no limits) pictures either indoors or in my private small garden. Prefer guys but happy with couples or girls. Also willing to pose for pix or video... PM me if you are keen.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I am a totally smooth Bisexual nudist guy living alone in Poole Dorset. Happy to take naked (no limits) pictures either indoors or in my private small garden. Prefer guys but happy with couples or girls. Also willing to pose for pix or video... PM me if you are keen.Are you still looking for men to photograph?

This post was edited