This Monday - August 18

I'm planning to be there this Monday, and wondering if, by chance, any other members will be there that day as well. Would love to say hello to a fellow TN member. This summer is going by so quickly - and, as usual, I have not gotten to Gunnison as often as I hope to.

This topic was edited
RE: This Monday - August 18

Hi, I may be able to go on Monday.

This post was edited

Planning on going fri afternoon and next monday

This post was edited

I do want to go. If it gets warmer I will try to be there.

This post was edited

I am also planning to go to tomorrow. I usually get there between 1-2:30 and end up staying til 6:30-7. Hope to see you all of you down there.

This post was edited

I have a navy blue and white "Nautica" beach umbrella - I have a shaved head - gray moustache. If you're there and you see me - please say hello! ~ Matt

This post was edited

There are so many of us going tomorrow, do you want to all pick the same spot? Like beside the South lifeguard tower?

This post was edited

I will try to see if any of you guys are still there when I arrive, I can only get there late in the day after I leave work by 6:30 or 7 pm.

This post was edited

I didn't get to find any other TN nudists. But I did meet a new friend and talked a little bit on the walk out back to the parking lot. What a better place to meet people than on the nude beach, naked and free! I asked him if he knew about True Nudists. He didn't but promised that he would check it out. It was a beautiful night, maybe a little cooler for some, but not for me, it may have been about 70 degrees when it got later, but I kept every thread off my body as long as I could!

This post was edited

I arrived at about 10 in the morning - and stayed until after 6:00. It was an awesome beach day - perfect weather, the water was as good as it gets on the Jersey shore, and the crowd was great. Made no TN connections, but like always happens at Gunnison -- I met some great people and shared a great nude day in the sun.

This post was edited