A newbie to the hills?

I'm new to this site, and newly outed as a naturist. I have been going
unclothed at home for a few years now, but have never been out to a
clothing optional location before. I was hoping to be able to make it
out to Indian Hills some time soon before Summer ends, but i'm not
really sure what to expect. Is the community welcoming of new people? Any info would be greatly appreciated. ^^

This topic was edited
RE: A newbie to the hills?

Going on the weekend is best to mingle with people. Make sure to be prepared to engage in conversation with people older than you. Bring food for your meals. Do stay sober though because especially as a younger male they will be questioning your intentions. Stay for karaoke so that you can share that experience more with the regulars. You might can post when you are going to see if others from here are going as well. Some there do know about TN.

This post was edited

I went last night kind of spur of the moment. Decided to go with a friend for Karaoke night after work. It was really cool. Everyone was friendly, and welcoming. I will definitely be going again.

This post was edited

i'm glad you got the opportunity to experience being naked and free with strangers, i enjoy it whenever i can.

This post was edited

Congrats in going! Did they tell you that next week is the Glow Party? Everyone talked energetically about the one from the summer. I think it would be fun to do this coming weekend. I like glow in the dark stuff so that motivates me. The karaoke is ok, but I don't really sing or dance. I'm just an observer. Spur of the moment is nice...and good for bravery. glad you enjoyed it.

This post was edited